I’m a developer and designer with a soft spot for nonprofits, startups, and friends building interesting things. Currently serving as Technology Director at Atlantic 57 in Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Client Project Role
- MIT Web Application Lead Developer
- American Cancer Society Data Visualization Technology Director
- World Food Programme Nonprofit Website Lead Developer
- Stanford University Program Website UX Designer & Developer
- Walk Fantastic Surf Company Bro Deal Creative Director
- Southern Poverty Law Center Cloud Migration Technology Director
- Surfrider Foundation Nonprofit Website Volunteer
MongoDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite
Hugo, Gatsby, WordPress, Craft, Wagtail
AWS, Heroku, Netlify, Pantheon, CI
Figma, Adobe CC, Whiteboards, Pencil, Paper
Erlang, Kubernetes, Vegetable Gardening, Hawaiian Language
Outside of work I stay busy as a newly minted dad, bad surfer, film photographer, collector of Hawaiian music on vinyl, climber of mountains, traveler, and volunteer for local charities. Reach out for more at email@example.com.