I’m a developer and designer with a soft spot for nonprofits, startups, and friends building interesting things. Currently serving as Technology Director at Atlantic 57 in Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Client Project Role
- MIT Web Application Lead Developer
- World Food Programme Nonprofit Website Lead Developer
- Southern Poverty Law Center Cloud Migration Technology Director
- American Cancer Society Data Visualization Technology Director
- Stanford University Program Website Lead UX Designer & Developer
- Walk Fantastic Surf Company Bro Deal Creative Director
- Surfrider Foundation Nonprofit Website Volunteer
MongoDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite
Hugo, Gatsby, WordPress, Craft, Wagtail
AWS, Heroku, Netlify, Pantheon, CI
Figma, Adobe CC, Whiteboards, Pencil, Paper
NextJS, Serverless, Vegetable Gardening, Hawaiian Language
Outside of work I stay busy as a newly minted dad, bad surfer, film photographer, collector of Hawaiian music on vinyl, climber of mountains, traveler, and volunteer for local charities. Reach out for more at email@example.com.