I'm a product builder who is fluent in design, engineering, business and project management. My coworkers call me LeBron, but you can call me Nate. Currently serving remotely as Director of Product at Long Dash in Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Client Project Role
- MIT Web Application Lead Developer
- World Food Programme Nonprofit Website Lead Developer
- Southern Poverty Law Center Cloud Migration Technology Director
- American Cancer Society Data Visualization Technology Director
- Stanford University Program Website Lead UX Designer & Developer
- Walk Fantastic Surf Company Bro Deal Creative Director
- Hawaiian Trail & Mountain Club Nonprofit Website Volunteer
- Surfrider Foundation O'ahu Nonprofit Website Volunteer
MongoDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite
Hugo, Gatsby, WordPress, Craft, Wagtail
AWS, Heroku, Netlify, Pantheon, CI
Figma, Adobe CC, Whiteboards, Pencil, Paper
NextJS, Serverless, Vegetable Gardening, Hawaiian Language
Outside of work I stay busy as a newly minted dad, bad surfer, film photographer, collector of Hawaiian music on vinyl, climber of mountains, traveler, and volunteer for local charities. Reach out for more at firstname.lastname@example.org.