Nate LuzodDirector of Product and UX
Honolulu Detroit-based product leader, currently serving as Director of UX at Audacy. Each day, my work helps millions of users across web, mobile and automotive platforms discover and listen to the nation’s best audio. Previously, I was Director of Engineering at the agency arm of The Atlantic. Our small but mighty team shipped award-winning products for clients like MIT, The United Nations and The Southern Poverty Law Center.
I seek out roles that let me wear many hats, typically for mission-driven orgs with a focus on innovation through machine learning and artificial intelligence. My happy place is in the weeds of a project, building and leading a killer product team, and doing whatever it takes to deliver the best user experience.
- Organization Project Role
- Audacy Streaming App Director of User Experience
- Public Policy Institute of California Digital Overhaul Director of Product
- Southern Poverty Law Center Cloud Migration Director of Engineering
- MIT Web Application Director of Engineering
- World Food Programme Nonprofit Website Director of Engineering
- American Cancer Society Data Visualization Director of Engineering
- Stanford University Program Website Lead UX Designer & Developer
- Walk Fantastic Surf Company Bro Deal Creative Director
- Surfrider Foundation Nonprofit Website Volunteer
Scikit-Learn, Pandas, NumPy, OpenAI, Bard AI
Amplitude, Braze, Google Colab, Postman, SQL
Languages & Frameworks
Outside of work I stay busy as a newly minted dad, bad surfer, film photographer, collector of Hawaiian music on vinyl, climber of mountains, traveler and volunteer for local charities. Reach out for more at email@example.com.